Re: Recommend me a...

Eminence, like any large manufacturer with a broad product base, also makes some pretty lackluster speakers, particularly some of the OEM unbranded stuff they make that get shoved in prosumer-grade amps and cabs.

I'm just sayin', let your ears decide. But yeah, generally their aftermarket speakers with logo stickers on the magnets are pretty good, because they weren't designed to some OEM's price-point.

Nate Dort wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:59 pm Eminence, like any large manufacturer with a broad product base, also makes some pretty lackluster speakers, particularly some of the OEM unbranded stuff they make that get shoved in prosumer-grade amps and cabs.

I'm just sayin', let your ears decide. But yeah, generally their aftermarket speakers with logo stickers on the magnets are pretty good, because they weren't designed to some OEM's price-point.
they also make a lot of OEM spec speakers, so while the speaker quality might be fine the response could be all over the place.

Kappalites are great 'for life' speakers, never going to give them up. They're never going to let me down.

I’ve got the Eminence 3015s (not the LF version) in a Mesa Road Ready 2x15 and they sound great. Deflate that cab much easier to move. Had them in my 1x15s and they sounded great there as well. Not a significant change in sound to my ears from the Delta Pro 15As I’d had in there for about a decade, and the weight savings really was noticeable.
Band: www.bracketsseattle.bandcamp.com
Old band: www.burnpermits.bandcamp.com
Older band: www.policeteeth.bandcamp.com

I have a pair of Soundtech branded Eminence 10180 10" speakers in a Bandmaster Reverb 2x10 combo. I like them. If you hit up Eminence with the model number of their OEM speakers they'll give you any info they can dig up on them, which can be helpful in finding something comparable from their off-the-shelf offerings. The 10180's are most similar to the 8ohm Copperhead in the current line-up.

I like companies that are open with useful info and don't just barf up marketing nonsense.

I have this little delay pedal that's cool because you can have 2 delay settings (just switch between a button to switch them). The other button is just an on/off switch.
https://reverb.com/p/danelectro-pb-and- ... d_source=1 (<--not really mine.... just an example)

It doesn't sound that great and it's so small that stepping on the buttons is just a lesser-than experience all the way around.

Does anyone have a delay pedal suggestion (that has 2 delay settings) and isn't some huge monstrosity of a pedal? Grazi!

Garth wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:22 am
GuyLaCroix wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:05 pm 15 inch bass speaker for a closed back cabinet that is hopefully lighter than stock.
Not sure how this one got missed, but the Eminence Kappalite is a great bass guitar speaker. Sounds excellent in a TL606 cab as well.

The trouble is there's 2 versions and I"m not sure which one I heard. I think it's probably the plain 3015 and not the 3015LF?

I suspect the LF is more meant as subs for PAs. I was also thinking that the LF version would be more desirable if you really want that solid low end info, but the freq charts paint a different picture that they both have similar response curves in the low end. Biggest difference on the chart would be once you get in the mids/high-mids - if you want some of that attack sound without a horn, the 3015 is probably the way to go.

3015:

3015LF:
Ordered the 3015. Thank you.
New metal outfit

https://laddermatchco.bandcamp.com/album/3-count-demo