Re: Let Us See Your Shows

One of the most riveting shows I've ever seen was low. alan played this cool chord over and over again. Just a few notes, not a flurry of impressive notes to denote the talent of the guitarist. Over and over again. Him and mimi repeating this sentence over and over again.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. I Loved that look at who Alan and Mimi really are. I Love memories of that show. I don't have any pics of that show, sorry. I just wanted to share.

rsmurphy wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:18 am
jfv wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:56 pm Dianogah was great.
Obviously, I missed a great night. Online scuttlebutt documents FM Faiz and his dulcet tones.

Yeah, it was a fun time.

My weekend started a little early (on Friday) as I took a much-needed day off from work. Fell off the wagon, which is entirely my fault, but this sign may have inspired me.

Venue last night was cool. This is Bloodhype on stage.

Cool quote on wall behind "stage".

Two-thirds of Dianogah. Apologies to Jay for being the silly, harmless drunk standing directly in front of him.

Power outage briefly interrupted their set, I'm guessing a cause being the ad-hoc venue not being entirely equipped to handle the enormous amount of power needed to facilitate a great band like Dianogah.

Faiz fronting Dianogah for a tune.

FACS. Sorry for bad photo. Might have had some trouble holding my phone at that point.

Said 'hi' to a few folks and probably embarrassed myself a bit. Oh well, going to try abstaining from alcohol again for a while, starting, uh, tomorrow.
jason (he/him/his) from volo (illinois)

jfv wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:00 am Power outage briefly interrupted their set, I'm guessing a cause being the ad-hoc venue not being entirely equipped to handle the enormous amount of power needed to facilitate a great band like Dianogah.
Isn't it a damn pressing plant :lol:

Hoping there's a video capture of kerbanogah out there. Of course I could just start making the 1.5 hour drive to these things.
Music

enframed wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:09 am I was fortunate enough to see Jackson Browne on Wednesday in a tiny ass club last week.
How is he sounding these days? I never dived into any of his albums.
I wish Zevon was still around too.
"Whatever happened to that album?"
"I broke it, remember? I threw it against the wall and it like, shattered."