are healthy and brave (No votes)
need a doctor
Total votes: 2 (20%)
are fake news
Total votes: 1 (10%)
remind me of my ex-bandmate (No votes)
make a mockery of mental illness and body dysmorphia
have always existed but now they have a platform (for good/bad)
Total votes: 4 (40%)
don't affect me. lol
delete this.
Total votes: 10

Re: plurals

I think my family was MK Ultra'd. They use Disney movies to encode key words. It's a CIA Nazi conspiracy based on fallen angel bloodlines. Very hush hush. Courtney was given acid as a kid.

In retrospect this might shed some light on Terraform.

i heard courtney is possibly marlon brando's granddaughter and was molested by (do i have to say it?) ted nugent.
jfv wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 4:22 pm ^ I love how folks are reacting to this like David fucking Bowie wasn't doing something similar 50-some years ago.
billy corgan wrote:in my mind i'm everyone

What if...? What if what we were taught in the history books was only true on a superficial level?

Have some of history's greatest works been the product of demonic possession? How do Homer's works pop up out of nowhere? Demons know orders of magnitude more than we do. I was assured by a higher up that the UFO phenomenon is demonic in nature. These aren't extraterrestrials. Research Sirius and the Dogon tribe.

Fallen angels walking around mimicking human behavior, using us as hosts or shells. Satanic Ritual Abuse. I'm a free man now with the help of the Bible. But my God, look at what a jerk I used to be.
Last edited by InMySoul77 on Wed May 03, 2023 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hbiden@onlyfans.com wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 4:50 pm i heard courtney is possibly marlon brando's granddaughter and was molested by (do i have to say it?) ted nugent.
jfv wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 4:22 pm ^ I love how folks are reacting to this like David fucking Bowie wasn't doing something similar 50-some years ago.
The incestuous horrors that go on in Hollywood are well known by now unfortunately. Look up the LOTR kid's testimony about child abuse in that industry.

InMySoul77 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 5:37 pm
hbiden@onlyfans.com wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 4:50 pm i heard courtney is possibly marlon brando's granddaughter and was molested by (do i have to say it?) ted nugent.
The incestuous horrors that go on in Hollywood are well known by now unfortunately. Look up the LOTR kid's testimony about child abuse in that industry.
can you elaborate? sean astin and elijah wood were not abused.

hbiden@onlyfans.com wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 6:20 pm

Elijah Wood was the name I was looking for, thanks:

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/20 ... -sex-abuse

InMySoul77 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 6:29 pm
hbiden@onlyfans.com wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 6:20 pm

Elijah Wood was the name I was looking for, thanks:

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/20 ... -sex-abuse
Ooh, I've been meaning to get you two together. This conversation could be at an all night diner, require 12 cups of bad coffee and go on for 7 hours.