Re: Massively underrated stuff.

A_Man_Who_Tries wrote: Go big only.

AFL
The music of Annette Peacock
Cullen skink
Never heard of those. They're unknown to me. Never had the chance to "rate" them. Might try.

Can't think of bands right know, but there are many well known albums that don't receive much appreciation.

Last Cure albums are underrated IMHO

Jesus Lizard's Blue is a bit underrated methinks. Sure is worst than the initial indie run, sure it has some meh tracks. But the tracks I like I really like
Last edited by Vibracobra on Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Massively Underrated Stuff.

Is Robert Roth underrated? Lots of people knows him and his work with Truly (people from Soundgarden and Screaming trees) but I haven't seen much appreciation for him. Anywhere. His solo album is great.

At first I thought "man, Craw are so underrated". But then I thought "no, they're just unknown for almost everyone. BUT those who knows them probably like them. So technically they're perfectly rated"

Rolling out of bed, spending 30 minutes on the treadmill, showering, and following it up with a cup of coffee.

Sort of a mundane thought, but since I don't talk about them much, and those things in that order make me feel great, I consider them "massively underrated".

Will think of something more substantial.
jason (he/him/his) from volo (illinois)

A_Man_Who_Tries wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:33 am
The music of Annette Peacock
I saw her at Big Ears a few years back, it was her singing and playing piano with almost no breaks. I thought it was kind of boring.
I did listen to X-Dreams, and that was pretty good.

Massively underrated? I'd say going out to a restaurant, movies, or concerts by yourself.
"Whatever happened to that album?"
"I broke it, remember? I threw it against the wall and it like, shattered."