Remembering Michael, Doug, and John (was: not again)

I too only knew of Michael from his drumming on Silkworm records, (sorry, but I'm not familliar with the Dials or the Returnables) but considering the atmosphere at work today (a couple friends at work were friends of his)...all I can say is: Tim, Andy, and the extended SKWM/EA family I'm truly sorry...my thoughts are with you. This is just tragic...

Keep a candle burning in the window tonight.
Stephen Sowley
sowley@electrical.com
Capt. James T. Lunatic wrote:I Didn't Fight A Secret War In Nicaragua So You Could Walk These Streets Of Freedom Badmouthing Lady America, In Your Damn Mirrored Sunglasses

tmidgett wrote:
Mr. Chimp wrote:Of the human beings that I have had the pleasure of calling friends & cohorts, John, Michael and Doug were of the finest vintage.

actually true

three great guys. poof.

ah fuck, jim. it must have been bad at shure this morning.

anyway, anything anyone has said towards me or andy, THANK YOU

you'll never know how much we appreciate it

love

tm

Mr. Chimp wrote:As far as days go, this one has been entirely wrong.

Peace.
It's like you put everything into a bottle inside itself.

Unbelievable.
I had the pleasure of knowing Doug after recording the Dials last year. He struck me as being one of the nicest guys with an appreciation for good humor. We since then became good friends. He and Michael were a lot alike. They were both people who were totally honest and true. It sounds like cliché, but they both were the best.
I didn't get to know John that well. He was great the few times I did get to hang out with him
I feel sick.
Greg Norman FG