The Official EA Forum Snakes on a Plane Thread

Terrainasaur wrote:

What about this guy? He's found a way to lull and/or befriend the snakes. Is he the real savior? If that's the case, then when will Sam get to use his taser?

Friendly Snakes on a Plane?

Is this one of the Keenan and Kel kids??

I don't think I can wait until 2006 for Snakes on a Plane. Why is it taking so long for the damn movie to come out??
Gatehouse Anchor

Live From the Fallout Shelter

patrick md wrote:
Terrainasaur wrote:

What about this guy? He's found a way to lull and/or befriend the snakes. Is he the real savior? If that's the case, then when will Sam get to use his taser?

Friendly Snakes on a Plane?

Is this one of the Keenan and Kel kids??

I don't think I can wait until 2006 for Snakes on a Plane. Why is it taking so long for the damn movie to come out??

WaitwaitwaitwaitWAIT. Is that the kid from Keenan & Kel who played Fat Albert? Maybe he could place a call to the Brown Hornet to take care of them thar snakes, and then perform a fun tune with the Junk Yard Band about what they all learned from their adventure.
http://www.ifihadahifi.net
http://www.superstarcastic.com

Marsupialized wrote:Thank you so much for the pounding, it came in handy.

this morning i had to wake up at 11am (as if) to take a phone call from someone who is trying to help me publish the book i'm writing. i wouldn't call it an interview or professional call by any nature, but it also wasn't just a friendly chat.

in any event, he attempted to sound cultured and dropped the name of chuck klosterman, while asking how i could compare the book i'm working on to his "killing yourself to live" or whatever it's called.

so i said, "it's totally different. a less complex person couldn't possibly write such a book. it's the most carelessly solipstic thing i've ever skimmed. but that's chuck klosterman. he writes for SPIN. i mean... snakes on a plane."

the reference went wholly unnoticed.

i've been using it as a synonym in lieu of say, spouting a cliche like "this is what it is" or "what else can i say"

anyone else slipped it into everyday conversation yet?

I exclaimed "snakes on a plane!" when the Sox won on Friday. The two jocks sitting next to me with the backwards Red Sox hats, the ones that got pissed everytime I cheered for the White Sox, suddenly looked confused.

"Snakes on a Plane" may have saved me from a barroom brawl.

Salut, "Snakes on a Plane"!
Christopher_Dragon wrote:Take all the Rod Stewart songs ever written and combine them and they would not provide me with a fraction of the joy I get from watching Ric Flair put someone in a figure four leg lock.