The Official EA Forum Snakes on a Plane Thread

I'd still like to plan a Chicago get together so we can all go see movie....er, maybe movie isn't the right word - this film, this art, this cultural milestone, more important than the civil war and the moon landing put together, as a big group.

After this thread, I couldn't just go by myself or drag people who wouldn't undersand this art.

We need to make this happen people.
Gatehouse Anchor

Live From the Fallout Shelter

patrick md wrote:
After this thread, I couldn't just go by myself or drag people who wouldn't undersand this art.

We need to make this happen people.

I'd be all for hosting some sort of reception before the first night screening for EA west siiiiide affiliates. Cocktail weenies, the whole kit and kaboodle.

Of course, that would really suck if this doesn't live up to our already climbing expectations.
Tiny Monk site and blog

It's now spreading- urban dictionary already has it:

urban dictionary wrote:snakes on a plane: A simple existential observation that has the same meaning as "Whaddya gonna do?" or "Shit Happens". Taken from the upcoming Samuel L. Jackson movie of the same name, and immortilised by screenwriter Josh Friedman on his blog post of Wednesday, August 17, 2005.
Guy 1: (irate) Dude, you just ran into the back of my SUV!
Guy 2: (calm) Snakes on a plane man. Snakes on a plane.
Tiny Monk site and blog

Wikipedia has released an entry regarding Snakes on a Plane as well.

My favorite part of the entry is that there's a ***SPOILER WARNING*** before the section on "plot details," which simply reads the same line we have all read already:

wikipedia wrote:An assasin who wants to kill a witness in protective custody opens a crate full of deadly snakes on a flight across the Pacific Ocean.
http://www.ifihadahifi.net
http://www.superstarcastic.com

Marsupialized wrote:Thank you so much for the pounding, it came in handy.

Bloodjet wrote:Ok! OK! Rumor alert!

I met a girl in Tennessee last weekend and she has similarly been caught up in Snakes on a Plane talk. She told me that she read somewhere that not only are there deadly snakes on the plane, but that the assassins release a nerve gas that makes the snakes go haywire. So, I guess they don't want to risk the chance that the snakes might become docile on board a 747.

Snakes on a Plane!
amybugbee wrote:We put out this movie 'CLUB SATAN: The Witches Sabbath'

Terrainasaur wrote:
Bloodjet wrote:Ok! OK! Rumor alert!

I met a girl in Tennessee last weekend and she has similarly been caught up in Snakes on a Plane talk. She told me that she read somewhere that not only are there deadly snakes on the plane, but that the assassins release a nerve gas that makes the snakes go haywire. So, I guess they don't want to risk the chance that the snakes might become docile on board a 747.

Snakes on a Plane!

Crazed Snakes On A Plane!