An announcement regarding my upcoming 666th post.....(nsfw)

Remember the last time when I posted the naughty picture of waltermalling and the old guys blowing each other, covered in shit, with Mr. T giving a big "hell yeah" to America? That was funny.

But that was THEMajorMiller. THEEMajorMiller should be above that.

If you're expecting a shitstorm, you will be sorely dissappointed.

That's all.
Last edited by TheeMajorMiller_Archive on Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Christopher_Dragon wrote:Take all the Rod Stewart songs ever written and combine them and they would not provide me with a fraction of the joy I get from watching Ric Flair put someone in a figure four leg lock.

I'm serious, people. Stop PM'ing me asking whether or not I'm joking. I'm not. I'm keeping this screen name. I want to be a simpleton one day like TMH.

There will be NO SHITSTORM!!!
Christopher_Dragon wrote:Take all the Rod Stewart songs ever written and combine them and they would not provide me with a fraction of the joy I get from watching Ric Flair put someone in a figure four leg lock.

TheeMajorMiller wrote:I'm serious, people. Stop PM'ing me asking whether or not I'm joking. I'm not. I'm keeping this screen name. I want to be a simpleton one day like TMH.

Here it is: 666.

It’s still a milestone. But I don’t have to have 666 posts to make fun of waltermalling. Hell, half of the posts that got me this far were probably making fun of waltermalling.

Sorry. No deviant homosexual content here. Just another post.

Oh, okay. Since I got so many PM’s regarding this “event”, I’ll post one picture.

Here, Walter. Smashing THIS pumpkin, bitch.

There...happy??!!

TheeMajorMiller wrote:There will be NO SHITSTORM!!!

Oh fuck it...