Quick! Help! Teach me to swear in Japanese!

Kuso = Shit (this works as both the interjection: "Shit!" or the noun: "Eat shit!" (kuso o taberu na!))
Aho = Idiot
Baka = Crazy/Stupid
Baka yaroh = Crazy Idiot (this may be a regional thing; I'm not sure)
Mukatsuku! = Fuck! (lit. I am dissatisfied!)
Urusai! = Shut up! (lit. You are loud!)
Chinchin = Penis
Fera = Blowjob (abbr. Feracho = fellatio)

That's all I learned. I'm sure you can Google for more.

From sunlore's link:
Wikisomebody wrote:When the term bukkake is used in Japan, it usually refers to a method of preparing noodles and not the sexual act.
Why do you make it so scary to post here.

sunlore wrote:Hey Linus, I've been meaning to tell you, I really like your very Dutch surname! What's the history?

"van Pelt" is not my real name. My name is Banghart, which is German, although I'm told it might be ethnically German and linguistically French. I have no Dutch ancestry, as far as I'm aware - my mix is 1/2 German, 1/4 Irish, 1/8 Scots, and 1/8 English. My time spent in the Netherlands is limited to a few hours in the Amsterdam airport, and my knowledge of your language is little more than "Ik sprek geen Nederlands."

Linus van Pelt is a character in the greatest comic strip of all time, "Peanuts", by Charles Schulz. My given name is Linus, and I suspect I was named, at least in part, after Linus van Pelt (in larger part, after Nobel Prize winner Linus Pauling). Also, Linus is probably my favorite character in the strip, and certainly the one with whom I most closely identify. So when it came time to choose a web pseudonym, it was a natural choice.

So, yeah, I'm not Dutch, but I like the Dutch! They have a saying, in the region just west of where I am: "If y'ain't Dutch, y'ain't much!" Pretty silly, but maybe it will amuse you!

Linus Van Pelt wrote:
sunlore wrote:Hey Linus, I've been meaning to tell you, I really like your very Dutch surname! What's the history?

My time spent in the Netherlands is limited to a few hours in the Amsterdam airport, and my knowledge of your language is little more than "Ik sprek geen Nederlands."

This is pretty much spot on. Pretty much. You looked that up on the net, didn't you?

So, yeah, I'm not Dutch, but I like the Dutch! They have a saying, in the region just west of where I am: "If y'ain't Dutch, y'ain't much!" Pretty silly, but maybe it will amuse you!

I hear there's a whole plague of them in Grand Rapids.

And "Linus van Pelt" is a much better screen name than mine...

Salut!

sunlore wrote:This is pretty much spot on. Pretty much. You looked that up on the net, didn't you?

I assure you I did not. I lived with a whole gang of business students from Rotterdam one summer, and they taught me a bunch of Dutch phrases, including "thank you", "how are you?", "sleep well", "we're going to the hospital", "what time is it?" and several others. I can still say a few of them, but I can't spell any of them.
I hear there's a whole plague of them in Grand Rapids.

It's true. Rich, conservative Christian Republicans. "Plague" is right, but no offense to you Real Dutch!