How many cats do you have?

I live in a 1100 square foot loft with three cats.

One is overweight and occaisionally pees on rugs

One is crabby female who pukes everywhere

One is a young, hyperactive male, who is VERY friendly and outgoing.

We also have a lab/shepard mix dog. She is as sweet a dog as anyone could want.

It's still about two cats too many, for my tastes....
Marsupialized wrote:Right now somewhere nearby there is a fat video game nerd in his apartment fucking a pretty hot girl he met off craigslist. God bless that craig and his list.

I have one cat, her name is Isadora. She is a stunning beauty, but also very tempermental.

I picked her out from a shelter. Apparently the fuckface who owned her previously dropped her when she was young, severely injuring her back. She had to have surgery. Now, whenever anyone touches or gets near that portion of her back she hisses, as she still associates it with pain. Actually, she hisses and bites a lot, as she is a rebel- a rebel without a cause. She is my beautiful unique darling that I love very much.
There are crispy fries waiting to come out of your oven: you just have to make them and put them there.

I'm not sure I 'have' them as such and I'm quite sure they'll take over one day (often I'll come home from work and see a row of heads bob over the fence and swivel towards me like sentinels from a Hitchcock movie) but there are about six former strays that nestle in boxes at the front of the house. We all inherited them from a slightly batty woman who used to feed them though my delightfully nutty upstairs Italian neighbour Jess is their primary carer. I'm woken most mornings by her clucking and cooing to her 'bambini'.

They can be as cute as hell, especially the little furtive faces that poke into the living room when the back door is open but I'll not be fooled - they also have a deeply sinister side.

I have a long-haired tortoise-shell named Eddie, a female I did not name. I inherited from an ex-girlfriend when the gay guy who was supposed to become her roommate could not bear to leave his mother; I took Eddie so she could get back the pet deposit and make rent. Eddie became mine permanently after she started stripping and ran off with an Army dude.

I also have a 95-pound German shepherd named Booker AKA "The Bookmobile" and "Bookminster Fuller." He was given to me by an 84-year-old woman who took my poetry workshop.