One Last Show...

echo wrote:1. the smiths
2. smashing pumpkins (during either the rock invasion tour or infinite sadness tour before jimmy got fired...i saw them just after and while matt walker did do an excellent job, particularly in the time frame he had to learn songs, it just wasn't the same...although i was lucky enough to attend jimmy's first show back, featuring the original lineup and a healthy dose of old songs.)
3. soundgarden
4. the police
5. depeche mode (as a 4-piece, circa music for the masses)

you are kidding, right? ...right?
if i got lasik surgery on one eye, i could wear a monacle.

One Last Show...

jayryan wrote:ooh, smiths. good one.

add them to my list.

I hate The Smiths so much, that if they reform I will personally plant a massive bomb under the stage, in the middle of the crowd and at each exit. All with a 10 second delay one after the other. This should result in all of the band being killed in front the fans, the fans being killed and then the fans lucky enough to have not been killed being killed.

[I'm off to training camp now - I kid I kid face]
Reality

Popular Mechanics Report of 9-11

NIST Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster

One Last Show...

Gramsci wrote:
I hate The Smiths so much, that if they reform I will personally plant a massive bomb under the stage, in the middle of the crowd and at each exit. All with a 10 second delay one after the other. This should result in all of the band being killed in front the fans, the fans being killed and then the fans lucky enough to have not been killed being killed.

Gramsci -

Count me in.
**Do we need the other Chemical Bros. records??

One Last Show...

MajorEverettMiller wrote:
Gramsci wrote:

Gramsci -

Count me in.

Sweet, you can chain the fire escapes shut for me. Maybe we should add some form of incendiary device to the bomb list...? How's your Naplam making skills?
Reality

Popular Mechanics Report of 9-11

NIST Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster