Fish

Hi

Tell me if anyone else here is the same.

I love fish.

love it.

all types cooked in many different ways.

except cooked salmon. I hate it. Fresh salmon is ok but i'd rather not but salmon is the only fish i hate.

all the rest i love,

am i weird.
peri wrote:The gfirl just emailed me, "I've never had any desire to eat a scotch egg'.

I guess she gonna go hungry tonight

Fish

I love seafood...ALL OF IT.

I've been on a salmon kick for the past few months. If I could, I'd eat it everyday and nothing else.

My downfall is that I like most of it to be fried.

My favorite thing about Louisiana is the seafood platter: shrimp, catfish, oysters, crawfish, crab...all fried.

Yum.
**Do we need the other Chemical Bros. records??

Fish

Peripatetic wrote:I'll have the pussy platter too please.

Thanks.

is it a canadian gag as well.

you guys are crazy.

i mean real fish not quim
peri wrote:The gfirl just emailed me, "I've never had any desire to eat a scotch egg'.

I guess she gonna go hungry tonight

Fish

i will eat anything apart from aubergines (that's eggplant)..fish is brain food!! it's gotta be good! although, it can be bland it's true. smoked mackerel with cracked black pepper is delicious...
Tom wrote: I remember going in the back and seeing him headbanging to Big Black. He looked like he was raping the air- really. He had this look on his face like, "yeah air... you know you want it.".

Fish

Honestly the only fish I really love is junk fish.

I love frozen fish sticks, and fish sandwiches from McDonald's. And canned tuna fish, mmmmmmmmm.

And no fucking tartar sauce, that shit blows.

I'm all about the tangy zip of Miracle Whip.
drew patrick wrote:Peripatetic will win.

Fish

tinned tuna out of a bowl in the fridge when you get in drunk or stoned. yup yup. and proper english fish n chips cannot be beat!
Tom wrote: I remember going in the back and seeing him headbanging to Big Black. He looked like he was raping the air- really. He had this look on his face like, "yeah air... you know you want it.".