The Bitter Tears - Circle A - Milwaukee - Friday May 12th

The Bitter Tears are a very entertaining live band. Of course, their amusing stage shenanigans should not distract one from noticing the supreme craft -- and, somewhat surprisingly, the profound gravity -- displayed in their music.

Man, I think that this band is great.

They will also play at the Beat Kitchen on Wednesday May 24. This show will be the CD release event for fellow Chicago rock band Let's Get Out Of This Terrible Sandwich Shop, who also should be entertaining.

I imagine that this show will be pretty crazy and fun.

Chicago, you lucky ducks.

Bradley R. Weissenberger wrote:The Bitter Tears are a very entertaining live band. Of course, their amusing stage shenanigans should not distract one from noticing the supreme craft -- and, somewhat surprisingly, the profound gravity -- displayed in their music.

agreed. i found a copy of the album in a used bin in brooklyn and was quite impressed by the overall excellence of the record from start to finish.

Bradley R. Weissenberger wrote:The Bitter Tears are a very entertaining live band. Of course, their amusing stage shenanigans should not distract one from noticing the supreme craft -- and, somewhat surprisingly, the profound gravity -- displayed in their music.

Man, I think that this band is great.

They will also play at the Beat Kitchen on Wednesday May 24. This show will be the CD release event for fellow Chicago rock band Let's Get Out Of This Terrible Sandwich Shop, who also should be entertaining.

I imagine that this show will be pretty crazy and fun.

Chicago, you lucky ducks.

Hey! my band, Push-Pull is playing this show was well, the one in Chicago.
Michael Gregory Bridavsky

Russian Recording
Push-Pull