England World Cup Selection 2006:

CRAP
Total votes: 5 (71%)
NOT CRAP
Total votes: 2 (29%)
Total votes: 7

Selection: England world Cup Squad 2006

mrdfnle wrote:So, who is strong enough to challenge your side?

Well, had we Rooney things would be a little different. He's the only truly world-class forward we have.

If we assume every team were giving their optimum best performance, I think the only teams that would definitely be better than England would be Brasil, France and perhaps Italy and Argentina. Having said that, England have a tendancy to underachieve. We could easily be fucked over by Germany, Italy, Holland, Spain, many others in fact....
Rick Reuben wrote:
daniel robert chapman wrote:I think he's gone to bed, Rick.
He went to bed about a decade ago, or whenever he sold his soul to the bankers and the elites.

I miss watching the World Cup with an International Group.

I was watching the hockey playoffs with a guy from Manchester and he was saying there were good bars in Philly were a solid community would go and watch.

There is a good pub in town that used to have a brunch and show premier league games and serve a buffet: price included two pints. I stuck around for the half because they would show highlights from all the other game that week. Good fun. We fans brought our lines and that made it more enjoyable.
Ty Webb wrote:I hope the little-known 8th dwarf, Chinky, is on that list.

mrdfnle wrote:We fans brought our lines and that made it more enjoyable.

yeah, cocaine can make pretty much anything enjoyable for a time.

christopher_dragnet wrote:Last summer I told B-Weiss-Dogg that I would hook him up with this live Beatles disc whenever I got the chance and it looks like that chance will be this summer.

is this prison slang?
run joe run wrote:Kerble your enthusiasm.

Chapter Two wrote:FUCK ALL THIS.

Middlesbrough are playing Sevilla in the European Cup Final tomorrow!

No but they aren't are they, ma petite chapitre deux? They're playing in the UEFA cup final. It's a bit different.

(Winky mocking face)
Last edited by simmo_Archive on Tue May 09, 2006 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rick Reuben wrote:
daniel robert chapman wrote:I think he's gone to bed, Rick.
He went to bed about a decade ago, or whenever he sold his soul to the bankers and the elites.