Burma's The Obliterati?

CRAP
Total votes: 3 (8%)
NOT CRAP
Total votes: 33 (92%)
Total votes: 36

Album: The Obliterati by Mission of Burma

i actually gave away my copy of 'on/off/on' i was so horrified by it.

i don't suppose anyone here thinks the new one is an earth shattering return to form? it would have to take something pretty darn incredible to restore my faith in any new stuff this band might record. i seriously think they should have learned from the 're-united' gang of four and television albums from the 90s and released it under another name.

still a great live act and fantastic musicians but you could never convince me that is worthy of the name mission of burma.
run joe run wrote:Kerble your enthusiasm.

Album: The Obliterati by Mission of Burma

tommydski wrote:i actually gave away my copy of 'on/off/on' i was so horrified by it.

i don't suppose anyone here thinks the new one is an earth shattering return to form? it would have to take something pretty darn incredible to restore my faith in any new stuff this band might record. i seriously think they should have learned from the 're-united' gang of four and television albums from the 90s and released it under another name.

still a great live act and fantastic musicians but you could never convince me that is worthy of the name mission of burma.

What he said.

CRAP.