What s good for cleaning indoor walls?

hmm.
Who brings fruit into a shitter stall? That's a pretty weird highschool you're going to.

...in the bathroon, so they end up basically end up painting right over old fruit and wet toilet paper.

Please be careful when posting on this message board. You will get torn up for saying stuff like "...so they end up basically end up painting...". And there is no such thing as a bathroon, though it sounds like something you would enjoy with a cup of tea.

michaeltheangryrussian wrote:hmm.
Who brings fruit into a shitter stall? That's a pretty weird highschool you're going to.

Tell me about it.
michaeltheangryrussian wrote:Please be careful when posting on this message board. You will get torn up for saying stuff like "...so they end up basically end up painting...". And there is no such thing as a bathroon, though it sounds like something you would enjoy with a cup of tea.

Grammatical error sorry about the.

Now I may not be an intern, and I may be confusing what you are talking about with actual walls, missing all the double meanings and inter-ish inside jokes but...

If it really is walls you want to clean, try Goof Off. It comes in a spray in both water soluble and also a thinner type. It works well on both flat and glossy wall paints. I prefer the water based spray. Also, for crazy hard stains, try Goo Gone. It is a hardcore citrus cleaner that does everything from removing parking sticker goo from your windshield to erasing boot marks and all traces of crayon scribbles from walls. It also takes off crappy band stickers from your guitar case.

"Huey Lewis & the News?! What was I thinking?!"

I am not an intern but my old man owned hardware stores since I was 3 years old and I have 7 years hardware store working experience.

That said:
Two products that work extremely well are Trisodium Phosphate (TSP) and Soilax.

Goof off, Goo Gone, and Simple Green can damage a latex paint finish if not diluted or left on for too long. Test in an inconspicuous area with a rag of a different color than the wall and see if the paint lifts.

If you decide to repaint, be sure to prime the walls with a stain-blocking primer like Binz or Kilz. Both companies now make acrylic versions of their primers now.

(TSP make your hands feel slick and slippery because it is mildly acidic and the slick feeling is caused by your skin dissolving, so wear gloves)
i swear this is the last time i post here.