Im off to my first Shellac gig soon, what should i expect?

I have been familiar with the band Shellac for about two years now, and have been trying to determine a way of determining when and where they play. I have gathered the following: it's totally random. Even reading posts on this forum, it still seems like if there was a performance they played in/near Chicago, I managed to miss it due to being uninformed. Any suggestions? I now feel it is my duty to sign this post in one of those hokey-newspaper-advice-column-pseudonyms.

Sincerely,
Shel-lacking.
if i got lasik surgery on one eye, i could wear a monacle.

I'll trade you for a recording I made when Shellac did King Crimson's "Lizard" lp in it's entirety.

Chris J. from Rifle Sport played mellotron. That was a good show.

nah, thanks though. i got that one when i was following them for like four years in the late seventies/early eighties. i'm looking for the one where halfway through crazy train steve and bob start yelling at each other because evidently steve was really fucked up and missing notes all over and bob says something like "hey man, if you're not gonna take this serious, why don't you just go sit in the bus?!" and steve says like, "no bob, fuck YOU, why don't YOU play the notes right or go to the bus!"

if anyone has it, let me know. i have a boot from their '76 red rocks show i'll trade.
i swear this is the last time i post here.

iodizedsalt wrote:
I'll trade you for a recording I made when Shellac did King Crimson's "Lizard" lp in it's entirety.

Chris J. from Rifle Sport played mellotron. That was a good show.

nah, thanks though. i got that one when i was following them for like four years in the late seventies/early eighties. i'm looking for the one where halfway through crazy train steve and bob start yelling at each other because evidently steve was really fucked up and missing notes all over and bob says something like "hey man, if you're not gonna take this serious, why don't you just go sit in the bus?!" and steve says like, "no bob, fuck YOU, why don't YOU play the notes right or go to the bus!"

if anyone has it, let me know. i have a boot from their '76 red rocks show i'll trade.

is that the one where bob is wearing clogs on the back sleeve? that cooks.