CRAP
Total votes: 1 (3%)
NOT CRAP
Total votes: 29 (97%)
Total votes: 30

Band: MX-80

lungboy wrote:Meet You In The Subway

nothing else to say.

I think the "Meet You in the Subway" song you are referring to is in fact Chrome. MX-80 Sound and Chrome both shared a side of the Subterranean Modern compilation which came out on Ralph Records. One of the songs Chrome does is called "Meet You in the Subway." I know that MX-80 does "Lady in Pain", "Possessed" and both bands do some sorta variation on "Left My Heart in San Franscisco". Chrome does "Anti-Fade" and "Meet You in the Subway." The record also has stuff by the Residents and Tuxedomoon. Such a great record it is!
http://www.myspace.com/aluminumknoteye

Meet You In The Subway is a Chrome song. You prolly wanted to say I left My Heart In SF.

I actually got turned on to MX-80 Sound from the Subterranean Modern comp (which I got for the Residents and Chrome stuff). Got it the week it came out. So that means I've been a fan of MX-80 for 25 years? Jesus. Time creeps up...

NC for a million reasons.

ubercat wrote:Meet You In The Subway is a Chrome song. You prolly wanted to say I left My Heart In SF.

I actually got turned on to MX-80 Sound from the Subterranean Modern comp (which I got for the Residents and Chrome stuff). Got it the week it came out. So that means I've been a fan of MX-80 for 25 years? Jesus. Time creeps up...

Jesus Christ! That record must be extremely valuable.

Please upload to the sendspace! I have heard it before, but that may have been over 25 years ago. Chrome and MX-80 Sound (as well as Tuxedomoon) are some of my old favorites.
http://www.myspace.com/vanvranken

rocker654 wrote:
ubercat wrote:Meet You In The Subway is a Chrome song. You prolly wanted to say I left My Heart In SF.

Jesus Christ! That record must be extremely valuable.

Please upload to the sendspace! I have heard it before, but that may have been over 25 years ago. Chrome and MX-80 Sound (as well as Tuxedomoon) are some of my old favorites.

Suterranean Modern ~ $25.00 at MX-80.com.
On vinyl.
King of the Punk Rogers.

Not Crap.

I only own 'Hard Attack' (the previous owner included an incredibly negative Paul Morley review from when it came out...it gives me the chuckles), but I adore it. It's loose but together and fun to listen to. I'd like to track down the other early albums but their kinda difficult to find.