Bands that will melt-slay yr face off

Redline wrote:Fushitsusha at the Empty Bottle a few years ago was as close as I came to "slaying my face off". Keiji Haino was a madman, coaxing all kinds of mayhem from his guitar, and the lack of lickety-split speed metal drumming made it all the more brain melting. That shit was loud.

Was that the Table of the Elements show? That definitely slayed my face off too. Slayed it, then melted it.

Dylan wrote:
gratified wrote:i like burning witch. i dont buy music though, i have an unhealthy addiction and cannot afford it. im seriously in musical purchase rehab.

Downloading music is slaying the face off the music industry.

Just say no.

I am a self centered bastard, i don't really care. Music is art and was never meant to be sold. I understand artists need to make a living but unfortunately our technology has surpassed the regulation of music sales and being an avid music listener you better damn well beleive i have over 2000 burned LPs and do not feel any shame.

Also, this is my least favorite argument in the world, because I know Im wrong.

Dylan wrote:Downloading music is slaying the face off the music industry.

I thought this was a serious thread

SWANS at the Elysees-Montmartre
went in after 3 horrible opening bands playing for ages and apologized for not being able to stay long because of venue management orders then played "your property" for 6 minutes, I was litterally bathing in a deep warm tornado of noise with my jaw dropped the whole time, then they stopped and left and we were pushed out of the place by bouncers with truncheons then some threw bricks in the damn place's windows then centre spread in the next week's NME by edwin pouncey

good melting slaying night out
Votre,
Guy.