Race and music.

fantasmatical thorr wrote:
H-GM wrote:
fantasmatical thorr wrote:they're like a jew or a gay but with better hair, for the most part.[/quote

I'm bald and sexy at thirty-five. Call Jenny Jones.

no hair's better than bad hair right?! also, white people are rubbish at being bald. there is no 'white, bald and sexy' category.

*sorry baldies*

I'M NOT BALD IT'S SHAVED!!

White, shaved....and sexy?

Race and music.

what do people run their finger through in the heat of the moment? what do they tug at passionatley?

okay, it's been a while for me. i may be painting a better picture of reality here..but still.
Tom wrote: I remember going in the back and seeing him headbanging to Big Black. He looked like he was raping the air- really. He had this look on his face like, "yeah air... you know you want it.".

Race and music.

fantasmatical thorr wrote:what? not even off other gays?

Are you kidding me? I can be quite active at times. But there's an itch(y) that'll never get scratched.

Thorr, are you a big girl. I can never have enough hags.

Back to the subject at hand, I'm going to go all Maurice Starr and put together a young, all-black, all-gay punk band called the Pen Caps. You see, that's what we use to snort the Tina.
murderedman wrote:Your problem is your bloc attitude.

Race and music.

H-GM wrote:
fantasmatical thorr wrote:what? not even off other gays?

Are you kidding me? I can be quite active at times. But there's an itch(y) that'll never get scratched.

Thorr, are you a big girl. I can never have enough hags.

Back to the subject at hand, I'm going to go all Maurice Starr and put together a young, all-black, all-gay punk band called the Pen Caps. You see, that's what we use to snort the Tina.

oh my god! you do think i'm fat!! i'm going to go and eat a BIG salad now.
i wish i could be in the band. you and your rules.
Tom wrote: I remember going in the back and seeing him headbanging to Big Black. He looked like he was raping the air- really. He had this look on his face like, "yeah air... you know you want it.".

Race and music.

Antero wrote:
NerblyBear wrote:I don't think it really presents a problem. I mean, hip-hop circles are almost totally free of white people, and nobody gets upset about that.
I can name four famous ones off the top of my head, only one of which deserves anything resembling a recording contract.

What you and C_Dragon seem to have missed is the word "almost." As in "indie rock is almost entirely comprised of white people."

It's a safe word that allows such generalizations without a need to point out the various ways in which the generalization doesn't hold true.

So why bother?

Also: who cares?
Rick Reuben wrote:You are dumber than week-old donuts.