God and Texas are

Crap
Total votes: 1 (25%)
Not Crap
Total votes: 3 (75%)
Total votes: 4

Band: God and Texas

Didn't Matt Fields who used to bartend/DJ at the Bottle play bass in this band? I can't actually recall hearing any God and Texas material, but if I could vote on the platform of Matt & John being fine gentelmen, then my vote is not crap.
murderedman wrote:Your problem is your bloc attitude.

BadComrade wrote:Yup. He was also the bass player for Those Bastard Souls, which was the more "straightforward" rock band / side project that Dave Shouse from The Grifters started.

Yah. I saw them support Sebadoh at the Vic a while back. I also think Steven Drozd played in Those Bastard Souls for a wee bit.

Matt is one of the nicest guys in this city. He's turned me on to lots of really great music, and I've lots of good fun hanging out with him. Super guy. I fucking love him.

j_harvey wrote:
Did you catch the first band on the bill? I hear they slayed.

With regret I have to admit that I do not remember Dianogah that night. You see, I'm a bit fond of the drink. I can barely remember Those Bastard Souls. However, I DO remember Dianogah playing a very captivating set some night in the 90's. Yeah. I think it was with C-Clamp, but what I mostly remember in my ageing and sauced brain is your most recent beautiful set at the Bottle with my friends in Archaeology supporting.