Little Observations

In general, mulattos will claim black people as their friends, associate mostly with white people who claim them as their friends, and will make money/sex/whatever off of white people while talking about how bad blacks were treated by whites 100 years ago and generally profiting off of liberal white guilt.

EDIT: misspelled "whites"
Last edited by Boombats_Archive on Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.myspace.com/pissedplanet
www.myspace.com/hookerdraggerlives

Little Observations

Boombats wrote:In general, mulattos will claim black people as their friends, associate mostly with white people who claim them as their friends, and will make money/sex/whatever off of white people while talking about how bad blacks were treated by whited 100 years ago and generally profiting off of liberal white guilt.

Ouch!

Little Observations

steve wrote:If you call your mom, she will sound like she was in the middle of something, like a project or the dishes or potting some plants, but she will always say she wasn't doing anything.

You are lucky. My mom always lets me know when I interrupt her.

If you are a photographer, and encounter another photographer, each of you will check out the other's gear and think to oneself:

Mine is better

Whether or not it actually is.
I make music/I also make pretty pictures

Little Observations

Boombats wrote:In general, mulattos will claim black people as their friends, associate mostly with white people who claim them as their friends, and will make money/sex/whatever off of white people while talking about how bad blacks were treated by whites 100 years ago and generally profiting off of liberal white guilt.

EDIT: misspelled "whites"

The "Feel Good Post of the Year".....

Little Observations

If you've ever had the misfortune of having to repair someone's personal computer, these things always hold true. This is why I only work on someone's computer if they're in my immediate family or they own the company that I work for. Or if I'm boning them.

-If the computer is a desktop, they will bring the desktop, monitor, all cables (even some from an old desktop that aren't even used by their new desktop), keyboard, mouse, printer. And everything is covered in post-it notes and pictures of kids. This is after you specify that all you need is the desktop tower.

-If the computer is a laptop, they will only bring the laptop, without the power adapter, and with 10 seconds worth of battery charge left, assuming that every person that has ever worked an IT job probably has every power adapter for every model of laptop ever sold in your country.

-In either case, regardless of how old the computer is, even if it's a 486 or something, they will say they just bought it "a couple of years ago."

Little Observations

nihil wrote:
90% of people that drive Volkswagen Jetta's are attractive young women. 8% are gay men. 2% undecided.

generalizations but good and mostly true ones. you forgot that 100% of people who drive newer jettas behave as though they are driving a (insert luxury german car).
To me Steve wrote:I'm curious why[...] you wouldn't just fuck off instead. Let's hear your record, cocksocket.