Little Observations

burun wrote: I don't actually *call* people ever.

I'm glad there is someone else who understands this concept.

(even thought I have taken it out of context to fit my needs)
Animals are something invented by plants to move seeds around. An extremely yang solution to a peculiar problem which they faced. T. Mckenna

Little Observations

nihil wrote:90% of people that drive Volkswagen Jetta's are attractive young women. 8% are gay men. 2% undecided. Check the road. It's a fun game to play.

Are these little observations or sweeping generalizations?

What happens if you're a straight man, who drove a jetta, but got an '86 Volvo station wagon to replace it?

Ben Adrian

Little Observations

benadrian wrote:
nihil wrote:90% of people that drive Volkswagen Jetta's are attractive young women. 8% are gay men. 2% undecided. Check the road. It's a fun game to play.

Are these little observations or sweeping generalizations?

What happens if you're a straight man, who drove a jetta, but got an '86 Volvo station wagon to replace it?

Ben Adrian

You've declared yourself an East Bay resident for life..

Little Observations

dabrasha wrote:What happens if you're a straight man, who drove a jetta, but got an '86 Volvo station wagon to replace it?

Ben Adrian

You've declared yourself an East Bay resident for life..[/quote]

Wow, You pretty much nailed it. Seriously, I get made fun of for my "so very bay area" car choices, even though I got them more by luck.

I'm buying you a drink.

Ben Adrian

Little Observations

Brinkman wrote:
And have your money ready, goddammit.

I can make your fucking latte in less time than it takes you to successfully fish out your wallet from your purse, uncrinkle your damp dollar bills, retrieve your coinage, put away a dollar because "whoop! I DO have four quarters" and count out your pennies and nickels that you put on the counter and not in my hand and now I can't pick up because I've just chewed off my fingernails in frustration.
Stupid bitch.

The best part is getting to say with a smile, "oh, you can have this hair back," and actually giving them back the pubic hair that was mixed with their change. A customer once cupped her hands for it, you wouldn't believe the look on her face. Priceless.

you seem angry, maybe its time to quit.
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll