A BIG WELCOME AND Q@A WITH JERRY !

I'm so happy that Jerry Falwell has chosen this forum as his way of speaking to the living. I mean, what were the chances he'd come here? Fucking Amazing ! So, first up Jerry , why us ? Is it true you're rooming with Liberace? Did you really pull one over on the Bakers, or are they just feigning innocence ? Where you in it with the lizard people ? Do tell.
Marsupialized wrote:The last time I saw her, she had some Jewish bullshit going on

ubercat wrote:You're fucking cock-tease aren't you, you little minx.

Jerry, from the back row, I have a question:

You were being anally and consentually assualted by giant horse cocks shortly before your death, which ultimately perforated your colon and was probably a cause of your death. However, most religious nuts in your position believe that homosexuality is the gateway to beastiality, yet you seem to defy this logic. Can you please explain your position, being a harsh critic of homosexuality?
Builder/Destroyer | Highwheel Records

caix wrote:Jerry, from the back row, I have a question:

You were being anally and consentually assualted by giant horse cocks ?

...which brings me to another of my questions. Reverend, would you willingly attend an 'Assaulted by Giant Horse Cocks' performance?... Reverend Falwell...why are you evading my question ?
Marsupialized wrote:The last time I saw her, she had some Jewish bullshit going on

caix wrote:
Mark Hansen wrote:Reverend, do you still molest little boys? If not, when did you stop?

And how did you stop or what stopped you? Was it love for giant horse cock?

My oijua board just indicated a giant horse cock sized YES to your question caix. Turns out Hell's server is down for the next few hours. But hey, what else can we expect ? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Thank yeew, thank yeew ladies and gentlemen. I am very grateful to the Lord to have such a flock of people willing to lend me their ears, so that I may give unto them the Gospel of Jeesus Christ.

m.koren, to answer your questions first, when I departed from my earthly body, the Lord told me that due to some, ah, trespasses that I would have to spend eternity at something called a premier Rock forum. I assume this is an antechamber to heaven? As far as Liberace, I have not seen the man around these parts, but I can say that although he was a great pianist, he sucked at the organ haw haw haw haw!

Lizard people? Well I see a few scaly types wandering around here. Jim and Tammy? Well I can assure you I took their television ministry and theme park with the best intentions of serving the Lord through my bank account.

Horse cocks? Well I've eaten a few roasted in my time, but never participated in any lewd or lascivious acts with them. My physical needs are completely fulfilled by accumulating legal tender cash for Jesus. As far as illegal tender, well those little ones just beg for it...