Little Observations

big_dave wrote:Anyone who puts butter and cheese in the same sandwich probably thinks that the Earth is flat.

Unless the butter is on the outside and the sandwich in question is going to be a grilled cheese.

Otherwise, I agree with your theory.
Animals are something invented by plants to move seeds around. An extremely yang solution to a peculiar problem which they faced. T. Mckenna

Little Observations

Nina wrote:
big_dave wrote:Anyone who puts butter and cheese in the same sandwich probably thinks that the Earth is flat.

Unless the butter is on the outside and the sandwich in question is going to be a grilled cheese.

Otherwise, I agree with your theory.

Morissey ordered this sandwich, the butter and cheese on white bread abomination. I made it worse by phlegming in it. He said he enjoyed it. I have posted this story here before but it never fails to amuse me.

So does the Moz think Earth is flat? Well I suppose if he told his fans it was, they'd believe him.
www.myspace.com/pissedplanet
www.myspace.com/hookerdraggerlives

Little Observations

mrdfnle wrote:
IceManCometh wrote:Also: every customer service phone number is automated nowadays, and the menus and options are growing considerably more complex...

It should be noted that with some systems if you curse or use an angry tone you will be bumped to the beginning of the line. And then the operator gets on the line and you have to apologize for your automated tone.

Sorry to interrupt, but this reminds me that it may be time to bump the GetHuman Database again. I haven't had to use any of these yet for myself yet (thankfully), but when I checked my company's shortcuts they had it right.

http://www.gethuman.com/

Carry on. Oh, um observation? How about that bacon and avocado are criminally underrated as sandwich mates? Or that hummus is a nice alternative to mayo?