New EA sendspace thread

Nicholas Rodney Drake / Time Has Told Me

Time Has Told Me liner notes wrote: All tracks have been transferred from original copies of Nicholas Rodney Drake's home tapes and expertly equalised and mastered using noise reduction and speed correction. Claims that other recordings have been sourced from master tapes should be regarded with extreme skepticism.

Disc One: Recorded at The Music Room, Far Leys, Tanworth In Arden, 1967 / 1968.

Disc Two: 01 - 04: Island demos (engineered by John Wood) and rejected arrangements.
Recorded at Sound Techniques, Chelsea, London. Between July 1968 and late 1968.

05 - 09: Recorded by Brian Wells, Hampstead, London, 1969.

10 - 19: "Work Tape" probably 1968 / 1969. This chaotic section of the home tapes has been much recorded over; for documentary reasons we have edited nothing out.

20 - 22: Engineered by John Wood at Sound Techniques, Chelsea, London. February or July 1974.

I posted this somewhere else yesterday after finding my copy (having misplaced it for several months). Looked it up on Amazon and found that it's actually quite hard to find for some reason (limited printing maybe?). Going price is $55-$65. What the fuck. Found my copy at Best Buy about a year ago for $18... I guess it was a fluke. They no longer carry it. Anyhoo, $55 is outrageous. So, check it out. Very good stuff. 44 tracks. Super duper raw. Essential for the Nick Drake fan, which I'd like to assume we all are.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dgk04e

New EA sendspace thread

Ty Webb wrote:Ozzy's such a hippie. How many times does he say "We love you!" during that show? It's nice to hear him coherent and on to of his game.

I lost count after 150,000. It's shows like this that give me absolutely no interest in seeing them today. The sound is great but I heard from people who were there that it was so loud, they could barely stand up.

I think the only song that is missing from this upload is "Supertzar." And I believe three of these songs made it onto the Past Lives set.

There are at least five different bootlegs of this show. If that doesn't attest to its greatness, I don't know what does.
Check out your mind.