What Band Are You In?

Former: Midwest noise experiment; people hated us, or loved us (usually the former)

Now: just starting up Murder/Suicide Pact, after the semester finishes up.
"I think that most music is dangerous because it tends to systematize thought -- you think in patterns -- you "know" what's coming before you even hear it." Boyd Rice

What Band Are You In?

previously in chronalogical order: (not that any of you will recognize these names.)
Hank
Ozzy Ozmond (not my choice of name but we were damn good)
The Benjie Loveless Audio Generator
Benjie Loveless and the Sons of the Right Hand
Currently:
The BlUE HUMOURS- we are guitar, bass and vocals. Clean electric with no drums and no immediate plans on adding any. Our old demo is on soundclick ( www.soundclick.com/thebluehumours ) but I am not very happy with it anymore. So if you think its Crap I might agree with you. Our playing and my engineering skills have improved a lot since we recorded that and we are working on a new demo.
Thats my two shits.
.......of the BLUE HUMOURS

What Band Are You In?

When i was 13 I was in a punk band for a day or two called GOT MILK . We recorded one song and it sucked. It dissolved so quickly because i was a naive, wannabe L.A. junkie and had more interest in crappy mainstream rock like jane's addiction, GNR and other fancy-ass, "skilled" solo crap instead of punk rock. This led me to years of not having a band and years of cliche drug abuse. Thankfully I became interested in underground punk and didn't move to southern california. Instead I moved to Fairbanks Alaska as some spur of the moment idea and haven't been in a band since either. Recording an album and playing shows has been a main goal of mine for years now, it's too bad i'm an anti-social in interior Alaska since it would be nice to have ANYONE to write and jam with.

What Band Are You In?

Ok, Shameless self promotion...

My band Champion Collision will be performing at SIN-E in the East Village NYC (150 attorney st. @ stanton) Wednesday night (12/1/04).

We are playing with local mutant talents Low Brau. They're kinda like AD/DC meets Black Flag... real good!

we're sorta like this: www.championcollision.com

So, if any of you New Yorkers are around and feeling lonely we'll rock you nicely.

see you around 8pm.

Thanks for the bandwidth...

Cheers,
David
David
TRONOGRAPHIC - RUSTY BOX

What Band Are You In?

www.contrawise.com

I"m in a band called contrawise

we're kind of on hiatus right now, but soon we may be back in action, as we're looking at a potential drummer
I play guitar and sing

I'm also the Drummer in: Shambler
http://www.purevolume.com/shambler

I'm starting a new band tentatively titled " The Awesome Band"
I'll be guitar and vocals, I have a piano player and we're looking for a drummer and bass player.
I"m in the pittsburgh area though, which probably very few of you are