Which of the following statements is true -

The Earth Revolves Around the Sun
Total votes: 33 (83%)
The Sun Revolves Around the Earth
Total votes: 7 (18%)
Total votes: 40

A Poll For Americans

Colonel Panic wrote:Actually, both the Earth and the Sun are moving. In the grand scheme of the Universe, neither one is stationary and the gravitational pull of each is acting on the other to a more or lesser extent. So I suppose an argument could be made that either is true, depending on your point of view.

Neither one is stationary, but one still very much revolves around the other. If anything I'd say an argument could be made that neither is true, not either. But that argument would be crap too.
"That man is a head taller than me.

...That may change."

A Poll For Americans

skatingbasser wrote:
Colonel Panic wrote:Actually, both the Earth and the Sun are moving. In the grand scheme of the Universe, neither one is stationary and the gravitational pull of each is acting on the other to a more or lesser extent. So I suppose an argument could be made that either is true, depending on your point of view.

Neither one is stationary, but one still very much revolves around the other. If anything I'd say an argument could be made that neither is true, not either. But that argument would be crap too.

Nyaaaaaaahhh-SHADDUP!!! the both of youse.