overheard on the street-a bar-somewhere not Guitar Center

El Protoolio wrote:A few weeks ago while walking by the Starbucks at Division and Hermitage I overheard a Trixie on her cell phone saying,

"This is why I didn't want to do business with you in the first place Jackie! Have him look at the fucking proposal and get back to me!"

Then she hung up and walked into Starbucks. I felt sorry for whatever poor barista had to make her triple non fat no whip grande orange caramel mocha with an extra flavor shot.

To her credit, at least she finished the call before walking up to the counter and sticking up her finger in the universal "wait until I'm done with my call before speaking to me" gesture.

I was going to get some stuff from the market the other day on Chapel Street in Melbourne (the boutique shopping and arrogant rich kid part). There was a bum guy outside just sat there bumming change. He's a cheerful guy and always funny so I gave him a dollar. Just as I did that, some Paris Hilton freak that was wearing huge retarded sunglasses was walking past. He asked "can you spare some change?" She said "Get a life, dickhead!". He shot straight back "lose some weight you fat cunt!" (she was size 6 if that) It made me chuckle and and I went about my shopping. About 20 minutes later I came outside and was walking down the road.
I saw her stood on a corner crying into her cellphone "i'm not fat am i?". I chuckled some more.

I overheard this at the Scandinavian gift shop back home in Portland, Maine a couple of years ago. --The lady who said it looked so normal as well.

“I’ve been looking around for a Danish translation of the King James bible for a while. I thought you’d have one here, but I guess not, which isn't surprising, because this town is kind of like the Soviet Union.”
"Fuck compose, Fuck melody, Dedicated to no one, Thanks to no one, ART IS OVER".
-Juntaro Yamanouchi