STP

crap
Total votes: 67 (75%)
not crap
Total votes: 22 (25%)
Total votes: 89

Band: Stone Temple Pilots

Tiny Music - Not crap. :shock:
Probably my favorite album in sixth grade. Scott Weiland can put on the bigballs cock-rock voice, but he sounds better singing softer and higher, as he does on a lot of songs from this one. I love the guitarists. "Adhesive" is probably my favorite. The weakest point for me would probably be their lyrics.

I've checked out the other albums and I'm too waffly on them to vote one way or the other.

holmes wrote:if you prefer this band to pearl jam circa 95 - 00 you are are fucking dick with a bigger dick stuck right down your japs eye.

I guess I have to say that you're right here. '95-'00...this band was not embarassing...though I don't really see what people see in No Code as far as Pearl Jam goes (some good songs, some CRAP songs).

Still, Stone Temple Pilots can be fun, trashy rock and roll. Pearl Jam is seemingly humorless in their music.
kerble wrote:Ernest Goes to Jail In Your Ass

Minotaur029 wrote:I guess I have to say that you're right here. '95-'00...this band was not embarassing...though I don't really see what people see in No Code as far as Pearl Jam goes (some good songs, some CRAP songs).

I listened to No Code once, and as a result, haven't listened to anything they've done since, really.

I have a ton of friends that insisted that the avocado album from last year was fantastic, so i've been meaning to check it out.

STP are still crap.
http://www.ifihadahifi.net
http://www.superstarcastic.com

Marsupialized wrote:Thank you so much for the pounding, it came in handy.

DrAwkward wrote:
Minotaur029 wrote:I guess I have to say that you're right here. '95-'00...this band was not embarassing...though I don't really see what people see in No Code as far as Pearl Jam goes (some good songs, some CRAP songs).

I listened to No Code once, and as a result, haven't listened to anything they've done since, really.

I have a ton of friends that insisted that the avocado album from last year was fantastic, so i've been meaning to check it out.

STP are still crap.

I listened to a stream of that album just to see what they were doing now...I thought it was the worst thing they ever did...but knowing your tastes, you might actually like it.

EDIT: I just realized that comment might sound insulting. It's not meant to be insulting...I just know what you like.
kerble wrote:Ernest Goes to Jail In Your Ass

DrAwkward wrote:I have a ton of friends that insisted that the avocado album from last year was fantastic, so i've been meaning to check it out.

Now that's a bad idea if ever I heard one. That album sounds like them trying to do Bruce Springsteen, while Bruce Springsteen is fucking Dave Matthews.

If anything, go with Binaural or Yield.
- Andy