post while you are drunk thread

sleepkid wrote:
dikpeels wrote:You are all jealous because your name spelled backwards isn't "Dikpeels!"
Dam righnt!

I have always wondered why my life sucked.

Monday morning, I am going to legally change my name.

Your life better be awesome, Sleepkid, or I'm coming to find your ass.
Animals are something invented by plants to move seeds around. An extremely yang solution to a peculiar problem which they faced. T. Mckenna

this is thorr.me, daniel and chris went to unityday here in leeds yesterday. i just woke up in his living room. i discovered that i am bruised and have cuts and stinging nettle rash from possibly
breaking into allotments to have a look round and i'm not sure what else. we saw a dog show and a breakdancing competition and i think at one point chris filmed me and daniel dancing to warren g's 'regulate'. i'm in pain. and will have to drive back to birmingham at som epoint. bilge pump played. they were excellent.
Twenty-four hours a week, seven days a month

sleepkid wrote:SLepkid!!!

Fuckjing International Matchmaker to the Fucking Stars!! Right!

Hammered, but feeling finnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........

You have become Dutch!

What kind of beer are you djrinking?

Hjope you djon't hjave a hjeadache.

I am sadly not drunk but feeling verrrry loosey-goosey due to Mom Burun's leftover muscle relaxers. Just a half of one, but it worked. Really well.
I make music/I also make pretty pictures

daniel robert chapman wrote:this is thorr.me, daniel and chris went to unityday here in leeds yesterday. i just woke up in his living room. i discovered that i am bruised and have cuts and stinging nettle rash from possibly
breaking into allotments to have a look round and i'm not sure what else. we saw a dog show and a breakdancing competition and i think at one point chris filmed me and daniel dancing to warren g's 'regulate'. i'm in pain. and will have to drive back to birmingham at som epoint. bilge pump played. they were excellent.

Lisa's assessment of the day is good. My personal highlights were the breakdancing, wrassling with an eight year old boy, and Jo and I prompting an invasion of the strange 'field of speakers' between Bilge Pump and their audience, which seemed to help the event go with a swing.

Since this is the drunk thread, here is Lisa Thorr, after falling asleep on my sofa while sucking her thumb (she'll deny the sucking, but the camera never lies). Also pictured: honeyisfunny.

Twenty-four hours a week, seven days a month