post while you are drunk thread

daniel robert chapman wrote:

Since this is the drunk thread, here is Lisa Thorr, after falling asleep on my sofa while sucking her thumb (she'll deny the sucking, but the camera never lies). Also pictured: honeyisfunny.

Is Thorr's left elbow bleeding as well ? Looks like a helluva a night.
Marsupialized wrote:The last time I saw her, she had some Jewish bullshit going on

ubercat wrote:You're fucking cock-tease aren't you, you little minx.

andyman wrote:She looks like she's snorting coke or inhaling a cigarette through her nose.

Lisa's sucking her thumb. Trust me. Don't make excuses for her. Or listen to her.

And yes, that's a bloody elbow, which matches the pair of bloody feet not visible here. That's a thing we can't piece together yet, though I'm suspecting a garden full of slate and gravel and a broken fence...
Twenty-four hours a week, seven days a month

daniel robert chapman wrote:
daniel robert chapman wrote:this is thorr.me, daniel and chris went to unityday here in leeds yesterday. i just woke up in his living room. i discovered that i am bruised and have cuts and stinging nettle rash from possibly
breaking into allotments to have a look round and i'm not sure what else. we saw a dog show and a breakdancing competition and i think at one point chris filmed me and daniel dancing to warren g's 'regulate'. i'm in pain. and will have to drive back to birmingham at som epoint. bilge pump played. they were excellent.

Lisa's assessment of the day is good. My personal highlights were the breakdancing, wrassling with an eight year old boy, and Jo and I prompting an invasion of the strange 'field of speakers' between Bilge Pump and their audience, which seemed to help the event go with a swing.

Since this is the drunk thread, here is Lisa Thorr, after falling asleep on my sofa while sucking her thumb (she'll deny the sucking, but the camera never lies). Also pictured: honeyisfunny.

SUNBURN