New football season 2008-2009

tommydski wrote:I got fucked by Drogba.

So sensual....

How did his hair feel to the touch? I always imagined it would be a little like the wings of a seagull trapped in an oil slick.
Rick Reuben wrote:
daniel robert chapman wrote:I think he's gone to bed, Rick.
He went to bed about a decade ago, or whenever he sold his soul to the bankers and the elites.

I watched the Sunderland v Tottenham match and was not impressed. A number of the Tottenham players didn't look match-fit, perhaps their preparation wasn't good enough. Tainio in particular was restricted to a few indifferent cameos and seemed almost sheepish about being on the pitch, which is not a good sign in a previously confident and energetic midfielder. The entire team looked like they were still at the pre-season friendly stage.

As a consequence, Sunderland weren't really tested yet they were outclassed by Tottenham for most of the match. Anthony Stokes and Daryl Murphy looked very poor; Chopra has to start the next game. Dwight Yorke didn't cover a lot of ground. Also the set-piece deliveries were uniformly bad.

Nosworthy and particularly McShane dealt with the headers that came their way but Tottenham didn't play with much width and the Sunderland centre backs didn't have to cope with good, angled crosses from the flanks.

Both teams will have to improve.
Last edited by HOUSTON_M_Archive on Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

solum wrote:What does the winner of the EA fantasy football league get? I'm not going to win.

Unless there's a prize!

The winner automatically qualifies for the EA Champions' League, where you get to pit your wits and team-selecting skills against steve, the carpeted brick, Dave Grohl and the Swede-Clortho axis.

Oh, you also get a year's supply of constipation, courtesy of tournament sponsors Hot Dougs!
arthur wrote:Don't cut it for work don't cut it to look normal, people who feel offended by your nearly-30-with-long-hair face should just fuck off.