favorite movie scenes

what's your favorite scene(s) from a movie.

i think one of my all time favorite scenes from a movie is this one from "full metal jacket."

so many good lines:

"you had best unfuck yourself or i'll unscrew your head and shit down your neck!"

"you don't scare me, work on it."

"sir what? were you about to call me an asshole?"

"did your parents have any children that lived?"

anyways. tell me about yours.

kerble where necessary, void where prohibited.
buy my guitar. now with pictures!

favorite movie scenes

The scene at the well from Lawrence of Arabia.

The final sprint to the finish of the Little 500 in Breaking Away.

Drug deal gone bad in Boogie Nights, as well as the whole New Year's party.

Birthday party video in Signs.

Train scene from The Sting.

Long chase in the mountains in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Slim Pickens riding the bomb in Dr. Strangelove, and George C. Scott's "frying chickens in the barnyard" speech.

Last scene, no dialogue, in the kitchen in Big Night.

Every scene Jeanine Drynan is in in Muriel's Wedding.

Last little bit of Secretary, their happiness.

First scene with Don Logan at the villa in Sexy Beast, and the scene with Ian McShane and Ray Winstone at breakfast.

Shawn's second trip down the shop in Shawn of the Dead.

The last scene in Exotica with Bruce Greenwood and Mia Kirshner.
Last edited by iembalm_Archive on Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

favorite movie scenes

The discussion of toes in the diner between Walter and the Dude in the Big Lebowski.

The scene in Miller's Crossing where Tom is about to get beat up by Casper's henchman, but he hits the biggest one with a chair first.

The scene from Sword of Doom when Ryunosuke leaves the town after killing in a fencing match and has to fight his way out. Then, the sword fights in the snow against Toranosuke Shimada.

The scene from Caddyshack where Carl is holding a pitchfork and telling a story about driving the Dali Llama in his taxi.

favorite movie scenes

train car scene in Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me. i really love the shot where leland palmer is walking the two girls to the train car, where he's holding a flash light. it seems like they lit the shot by shining a flash light right back at him. hoping to have a friend blow that shot up really big and silkscreen it.

lots of stuff from 2001

the chapter from Akira Kurosawa's Dreams with the guy walking through the Van Gogh images. Nice piano music accompaniment.

i don't remember the "scene" exactly, but that one shot in The Holy Mountain where there are rotating screaming kittens coming out of a woman's breasts is really great.