who hates Me ?

Sure, I thought you were a bit trollish (hence "frequently goes into troll territory"), but I don't hate you at all. Lighten up!
Life...life...I know it's got its ups and downs.

Groucho Marx wrote:Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

who hates Me ?

Dude, it's just the internet. Relax.

Not like anyone's spitting at each other during a picnic.

If you were "hated," you'd most definitely know it. Everyone on this board suffers from foot-in-mouth syndrome, accompanied by knee-jerkitus and eliti-bite...which is a lot less painful than it sounds.

who hates Me ?

I had a pretty neutral opinion of you for a long time, what, a year or two or whatever it is. You've come across as opinionated and ready to argue, but you're in Baltimore so you get a lotta room for that, from me anyway.

But then last week you got into a stupid argument and called someone a "faggot" as part of your response, so in my characterization of you, that bumped you down quite a bit. Now instead of thinking of you as neutral, it's more like you're a douchebag.

It's possible to regain that respect that you so casually lost, but it'll take a lot of time and work that I'm assuming you're not gonna pursue.
"The bastards have landed"

www.myspace.com/thechromerobes - now has a couple songs from the new album

who hates Me ?

scott wrote:I had a pretty neutral opinion of you for a long time, what, a year or two or whatever it is. You've come across as opinionated and ready to argue, but you're in Baltimore so you get a lotta room for that, from me anyway.

Huh, what does this statement mean? Is this saying that Baltimorons are argumentative and opinionated more than say, Chicagoans?

who hates Me ?

mr.arrison wrote:
scott wrote:I had a pretty neutral opinion of you for a long time, what, a year or two or whatever it is. You've come across as opinionated and ready to argue, but you're in Baltimore so you get a lotta room for that, from me anyway.

Huh, what does this statement mean? Is this saying that Baltimorons are argumentative and opinionated more than say, Chicagoans?

Baltimorians are all sociopaths. No exceptions, just varying degrees..not excluding myself. Imports may be slightly more sane than natives but on the other hand...they made a conscious decision to move to Baltimore.