who hates Me ?

beloveless wrote:
mr.arrison wrote:
scott wrote:I had a pretty neutral opinion of you for a long time, what, a year or two or whatever it is. You've come across as opinionated and ready to argue, but you're in Baltimore so you get a lotta room for that, from me anyway.

Huh, what does this statement mean? Is this saying that Baltimorons are argumentative and opinionated more than say, Chicagoans?

Baltimorians are all sociopaths. No exceptions, just varying degrees..not excluding myself. Imports may be slightly more sane than natives

tocharian wrote:Cheese fries vs nonexistence. Duh.

who hates Me ?

MrFood wrote:Fucking hell.

I don't think it's as bad as you make out, Barry. Most of the really great people are still here and yeah, it's harder to find the really cool stuff now but it's still there if you dig hard enough.

I won't deny that the PRF attracts some odd folks but most of them get bored and drift off when they realise they aren't welcome. I can remember twenty such people. Plus, a lot of newbies take a lot of time to become established here. I wouldn't want to be judged on my first year here and a lot of the new folks will be fine once they find their rhythm. Unfortunately they can't all be as brilliant as dontfeartheringo right off the bat. There's a learning curve.

It's funny because in the past some folks who were heralded as a sign of the apocalypse have eventually become acknowledged members of the community. I remember people saying it about Scott, Walter, Jonah, Lisa and a few more I can't immediately recall. Give them time, basically.
run joe run wrote:Kerble your enthusiasm.

who hates Me ?

Redline wrote:johnnyemphysema wrote:
This thread is a primal scream for attention.

So is not moving your damn trash cans. Move your trash cans, johnnyemphysema...

Trash cans have been moved. Not mine though I spent most of the night stalking the streets of my neighborhood gathering refuse bins and burying Rogers car in the mound of gray and green carts. Thank you City of Madison.

who hates Me ?

I find it mildly amusing that people make threads that are way off topic and really about something else from another thread, and turn it into attention whoring.

But yeah, a board full of it, nobody wants that. But seriously asking a board if they "hate/love" you is a nice window into someone's true personality, i mean who asks that?