NYC - Band s Upcoming Shows

hogrot wrote:Thursday Jan 24th at Trash Bar (near corner of Grand and Roebling in W'burg)

we're playing with Jucifer but need one or two more bands. draw monster must be fed, sorry, but lemme know, lemme hear some jams and we'll see if we can work something out.

cheers,
shaun

Same night as Neurosis and U.S. Christmas. Hopefully this will be the show my friends and I drive to New York for. Looks like Friday show with Storm of Light is more likely. Twelve hour drive. At least three hundred dollars will be spent on this event. Hopefully something else will be happening Saturday. We are buying tickets Monday so we are committed. Fuck we are stupid.

NYC - Band s Upcoming Shows

If we were truly hip, would we choose Queens? Hell, bring them and their deep pockets on. I'm a property owner now. As soon as Alpha Donuts gets driven out I'm flipping and moving to a mountain.
Christopher J. McGarvey wrote:In the 1988 season the Orioles lost their first 21 games to set a ML record for most consecutive losses. I decided then to have their logo as my avatar.

Rock-a-lock