weirdiest new year s eve ever

jeez
I don't know where to start, its almost 9am here in buenos aires and i just got back from somewhere
I don't remember where i was, we have some drinks with friends but then I remember BEING IN THE HOSPITAL GETTING BLOOD SHOTS!
i don't know why, im trying to locate my friends, i just got a shower and clean my clothes, i remember taking the bus home with some cotton in my arm BECAUSE I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL GETTING BLOOD SHOTS!
i guess
man i shouldn't drink no more, i mean, its ok to drink but this has been too far, I could have die!
thank god i'm alive ...............
I don't fuck know what happened!!
im going to hit the bed now
happy new year!

I concur. Massive black spot from last night. I remember watching a friends band and i cannot remember if it just turned into a pile-on on stage or what. I remember being in a bush? I have cuts on both elbows and my back and my side and blisters on my hands.

I have a feeling i decided on becoming a world famous explorer at the hight of my drunkeness.

Sebastian J. wrote:jeez
I don't know where to start, its almost 9am here in buenos aires and i just got back from somewhere
I don't remember where i was, we have some drinks with friends but then I remember BEING IN THE HOSPITAL GETTING BLOOD SHOTS!
i don't know why, im trying to locate my friends, i just got a shower and clean my clothes, i remember taking the bus home with some cotton in my arm BECAUSE I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL GETTING BLOOD SHOTS!
i guess
man i shouldn't drink no more, i mean, its ok to drink but this has been too far, I could have die!
thank god i'm alive ...............
I don't fuck know what happened!!
im going to hit the bed now
happy new year!

I told you that you can't handle your booze.
D. Perino deduced: "The Cuban Missile Crisis?...“It had to do with Cuba and missiles, I’m pretty sure.”