Barack Obama Shouldn t Run in 08

I will be voting for Black Osama, but I do think there is a good chance he will throw the fight. Corrupt Chicago politicians and whatnot. He'll be safe if he loses, everyone will feel sorry for him (and maybe we'll get a race riot out of the deal, that would please Chaz. Manson), he'll win a secret golden handshake from his secret chiefs maybe.

I mean do we really think we'll get a black president? And does being black = being good? Colin Powell and Clarence Thomas were dis appointments, pun intended.

Also: when I was a kid and heard about CEOs getting a golden handshake, I thought it meant some weird secret society thing where they wiped pee-pee on their hands.
www.myspace.com/pissedplanet
www.myspace.com/hookerdraggerlives

So you see Hilldog went after my man Obama about using other people's lines in his speeches. Which is horseshit because the dude who's speech he clipped fucking WORKS for him helping him write speeches. Anyhow, the people booed her for it, it backfired on her and threw her off her game for half the debate.
See how pissed he got at her too. I knew he'd dig something up on her for today.

Well, turns out her big inspirational speech at the end that had everyone cheering was lifted line for line from one of her husband's speeches when he was running.
Also, she also stole some of Edward's lines from earlier in the race and used them in it.

I'm thinking the old bat just shot herself in the mouth.
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

Newsweek wrote:After she worked for the city for a couple of years, Barack led Michelle closer to community activism. He was on the board of a start-up group called Public Allies, a nonprofit that encouraged young people to go into public service—just the kind of encouragement she felt she had never gotten. The organization needed a Chicago director. The job paid even less than her city post. "It sounded risky and just out there," she says. "But for some reason it just spoke to me. This was the first time I said, 'This is what I say I care about. Right here. And I will have to run it'." (Michelle jokes that she took a pay cut with every new job. The couple finally got out of debt when Barack's book, "The Audacity of Hope," became a best seller.)
kerble wrote:Ernest Goes to Jail In Your Ass