Top Chef Chicago

I can't believe that one dude didn't know chicken piccata. He was painful to listen to. I like the hyper aggressive guy (spike?), he thinks that spiky hair guy is out to get him, except I don't think spiky hair hates spike.

They did pizza, now when do they make the hot italian beef?
Yeah, I wrote that. It’s called “I Wanna Rock Your Body.” And then in parenthesis it says “Till the Break of Dawn.”

Top Chef Chicago

i like the hyped guy too... the one who says "MOTHERFUCKER!" a lot and said their pad was the "TIIIIGGGHTNEESSS!" but you'd def. think as sous at le freaking cirque he'd know what was up with mayo. wha!?

didn't like spikey hair guy at first but he came through. "my dad fired 3 line cooks because i knew how to do their job better than they did when i was 11" guy... can't wait to see him cry when he leaves.

poor scrambled flan girl.

Top Chef Chicago

burun wrote:Spoiler in white:

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU BE A CHEF AND NOT KNOW WHAT IS IN MAYONNAISE?

I hate the fucking stuff and I know how to make it anyhow.

The same way you can win Hell's Kitchen thinking cassoulet is another word for casserole.
tocharian wrote:Cheese fries vs nonexistence. Duh.

Top Chef Chicago

I'm just viewing this now and...

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU BE A CHEF AND NOT KNOW HOW TO MAKE DEEP DISH PIZZA WITH PRE-MADE DOUGH?!?!?!

Did you people SEE how much dough that chick from NYC put in her pan? It was like she was planning on making a bread loaf in a skillet.

Jesus.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."

-Gustave Flaubert