Little details from your day

Andrew L. mentioned a little while back the small pleasures of modernity, set against the attendant terrors and the occasional feeling that we're going to hell in a handbasket. Well, I think that I've had my week's ration of these pleasures, as one of my oldest friends, my kind current host, and unashamed staunch True-Blue believer in Capitalism, took me for a spin in his ridiculously powerful new car, and I am still waiting for my testicles to catch up (I believe they're still orbiting the London Orbital). 140 mph! That's faster than any WW1 fighter plane! I have never been so fast without being in the air.

Appalling, appalling, appalling. I feel great.

I am still hungover from a friend's birthday party last night. We ended up on neat vodka, so my memory might be being creative, but I am pretty sure I saw friends snort ketamine last night. Perhaps I am old fashioned, but I thought this just weird.
Gib Opi kein Opium, denn Opium bringt Opi um!

Little details from your day

tbone wrote:The CEO of the (multibillion dollar) company I work for keeps change in his drawer, which he counts daily, and uses to pay exact change for things like coffee and newspapers. My manager and I have toyed with the possibility of sneaking extra pennies into his change drawer just to mess with his head.

brilliant idea. do it, please, and report back.
To me Steve wrote:I'm curious why[...] you wouldn't just fuck off instead. Let's hear your record, cocksocket.