Where the fuck is Zom-Zom?

Ty Webb wrote:
sunlore wrote:I really can not stand Josh Homme's vocal "stylings," though it's a step up from that band Kyuss I guess.

Do NOT make me come over there!

That's a funny mental image, Ty flying all the way to the Netherlands to defend Kyuss.

Ekkssvvppllott wrote:
Ty Webb wrote:
sunlore wrote:I really can not stand Josh Homme's vocal "stylings," though it's a step up from that band Kyuss I guess.

Do NOT make me come over there!

That's a funny mental image, Ty flying all the way to the Netherlands to defend Kyuss.

I think I'd just lock sunlore and myself in a room with a campfire of premium weed until he admitted Kyuss are great or I eat him due to Donner Party-caliber munchies.

I wouldn't want to. But I'd have to.
You had me at Sex Traction Aunts Getting Vodka-Rogered On Glass Furniture

BadComrade wrote:The 1st CD sells for $90+ on Amazon.com, and probably eBay as well.

I'm not saying that's an indication of how good it is, I'm just saying that if you need a little spendin' money, you can sell it for a little scrilla.

I wonder why it sells for so much. I still see it on the shelves.

I do have it on CD actually. I'd sell it if I wasn't so lazy/opposed to selling things in general.
run joe run wrote:Kerble your enthusiasm.

BadComrade wrote:
tommydski wrote:The first record had some serious jams on it.

'How to Handle a Rope', 'Regular John', 'Mexicola' - these are all excellent rock songs.

The 1st CD sells for $90+ on Amazon.com, and probably eBay as well.

I'm not saying that's an indication of how good it is, I'm just saying that if you need a little spendin' money, you can sell it for a little scrilla.

Oh, and zom-zom rules.

No it doesn't. Maybe on Amazon. First copy of it on ebay was at 5.50. Damn. I have that CD.

MrFood wrote:Has anyone else noticed that a lot chicks really love QOTSA?

I don't get it. Women who are by-and-large NOT into rock music will give them a free pass. I think I know more women who like this band than guys.

Can anyone shed some light? Ladies?

I fucking loathe them. God, do I hate QOTSA. I was just having a discussion about this last weekend.

So, no, I don't suppose that I can shed any light upon why the women like QOTSA. I've never really noticed this before, but then again, most of my friends are males.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."

-Gustave Flaubert