How was the Touch and Go 25th?

Arson Smith wrote:BUT SERIOUSLY, the downside of that happening - like I was seriously blown the fuck away by their music/sounds, but then I felt like after the set, I wanted to say "HOLY FUCK THAT WAS AMAZING!" but then nearby ladies would have been all "Yeah, I bet I know why you thought that was amazing... nudge, nudge, wink, wink".

This, in fact, is exactly what happened to me. Boo hiss, I says. LKN were incredible, boobs or no.
Hey. My name's Josh.

LKN were incredible, and I totally missed the boobs. I was outside drinking, talking to... someone? and getting myself zapped by a wire running down the wall of the building. Shit knocked my glasses clean off, and seared one of the plastic nosepads off so my glasses were really uncomfortable the rest of the weekend. Still, it was a great time.

I was wondering why my web logs were showing all sorts of errors from people browsing my T&G pictures. Hi, thread!
Rick Reuben wrote:You are dumber than week-old donuts.

The part where she started screaming, between two songs, about how the reason Steve Vai is unhappy is because his wife won't bounce up and down on his cock, but she will... that was right when I started getting the idea that she's not quite right in the head. I mean... seriously... OFFERING TO FUCK STEVE VAI?!?! IN FRONT OF A CROWD OF PEOPLE?!?!

And yeah, then the boobs thing. By that point, I was quite confident that I would not want to talk to her if presented the opportunity, because she had really creeped me out. Seriously... STEVE VAI?!??!
"The bastards have landed"

www.myspace.com/thechromerobes - now has a couple songs from the new album