TRAYNORetcALERT- The " Look What s on Ebay" Thread

danelectro DC bass. $250+s/h on talkbass.

alright, this bass...this bass right here...it's worth it's weight in gold. these. are. amazing. super light, incredible tones from it.

the build quality is a bit...eh, but, jesus, this bass is the best $250 bass anyone of you will ever play.

serious. these amaze me. these have blown so many basses i have played out of the water. these are, "bang. for. the. buck." damn. dubby, clangy, typical, it does it all with style and grace. just a heads up on an awesome deal.
buy my guitar. now with pictures!

TRAYNORetcALERT- The " Look What s on Ebay" Thread

sack of smashed assholes wrote:I kinda want that bass, just because fly has convinced me, that I need this bass.

they are surprising. they look like they'd be shit, sound shit, and play shit, but they don't. plus they're light as hell. the bridge is replaceable for like $20 or something, so you can intonate it, and the tuners...i think you're sorta stuck with those.

serious though, a good fret job, and that thing will do anything you tell it to. independant volume and tone controls, and the locations of the pickups lend themselves to a million great tones.

weird, little, awesome bass.
buy my guitar. now with pictures!