[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 240: Undefined array key 1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3035)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3035)
Even better than the real thing - Page 9 - Premier Rock Forum

Even better than the real thing

Is there really a difference between recording through a Ramsa console to a cheap ADAT and recording to 2" tape via a Neotek Elite? Heck, throw in some Nady mics and some Behringer outboards and you could easily match the quaility of recordings that comes out of Electrical. I think I'm call this guy up today and book his garage for my next recording.

Even better than the real thing

:shock:
oh wow,in one of the photos of the "gallery"there is a guy
layind down in the couch,looking to be Albiznonnini's clone;
in another photo of the same section,there is an engineer seated
at the console,wearing the typical blue-collar with the "e"on the back
and there is a guy standing at the editing tape recorder that looks like
Rob's clone;
"e" for electrical ?or "e" for embarrassing.
Come on,only an idiot won't recognize Electrical Audio in those photos.
Anyway,more envy =more fortunate propaganda;
more jealousy = more long-lasting popularity.
The envious will die drowned in his own excrements;
the honest will exist for ever through the energy of his sincere effort.
Salut a tutt .
IsotonaG