What would you name your bar?

Marsupialized wrote:wasn't there a spy themed bar in Milwaukee? I remember being in one where there was something weird going on, maybe there were cameras all over or there was some thing where you sent secret messages to other tables or something....what was that? Anyone remember?

Isn't there a bar in Chicago called Spy Bar? With this exact same thing going on? Maybe it's closed now.
Available in hit crimson or surprising process this calculator will physics up your kitchen

Mark Hansen wrote:
Marsupialized wrote:wasn't there a spy themed bar in Milwaukee? I remember being in one where there was something weird going on, maybe there were cameras all over or there was some thing where you sent secret messages to other tables or something....what was that? Anyone remember?

Isn't there a bar in Chicago called Spy Bar? With this exact same thing going on? Maybe it's closed now.

If there is I've never been there, only in Milwaukee.
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

Marsupialized wrote:
Mark Hansen wrote:

If there is I've never been there, only in Milwaukee.

The safehouse- If you don't know the password your in trouble, I spent a hallucinageniclly drunk night on my 21rst at the place. I have a nice cocktail glass that came free when the "top secret" was ordered. My last memories were of a fruity drink with an ignited upside down peach on top.

I would see a band named 'tard bar.
http://www.myspace.com/thecustomarysilence