Your " Go To" snack

Toasted sliced ham sandwich.
White bread, sliced ham, cheese, toaster oven, with a bag of chips and a glass of juice. Yum.
dontfeartheringo wrote:
FuzzBob wrote:Wait a minute... don't drums auto-relic themselves on every load-out?

I suppose that this depends on how drunk the bass player is.

Your " Go To" snack

okra wrote:I keep it simple: Chips & Salsa.

Sometimes I'll get crazy w/ guacamole or maybe even some sour cream.

But then... nachos are only one step away...

mmmmmmm.... nachos.

Make your own tomatillo "salsa verde":

6 medium tomatillos
2-3 jalapeño chiles (want it "medium" or "hot"?)
1 small yellow onion, sliced
½ cup de-stemmed cilantro greens
2 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp sugar
½ tsp ground cumin
1 tsp salt (to taste)

Preheat oven to 450˚.

Peel, wash and halve the tomatillos and put them, sliced sides down, on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil.

Bake in the oven for about 8-10 minutes until they're all wrinkly and slightly brown around the edges. Then carefully remove the foil from the oven and dump the tomatillos into a blender.

Add the rest of the ingredients and blend intermittently on low speed until all ingredients are well-mixed and pulpy but not completely liquified.

Pour out into a bowl and refrigerate until cool. Add more salt to taste (if needed) and serve with tortilla chips or tacos, burritos, whatever.

Makes about 2 pints of salsa.

Takes all of about 15 minutes to make and the fresh stuff is sooo much better than anything you'll find in a store.

Your " Go To" snack

I definitely have a go-to snack. It's my own special sandwich. Here's how I make it...

1) open fridge
2) take out package of hard salami
3) grab 3 or 4 slices
4) close package and return to fridge
5) put salami into mouth

Nobody can do it like me because only I know whether or take 3 or 4 pieces at any given moment. Plus, nobody else has control of my arms, which are a crucial part of the process.
"The bastards have landed"

www.myspace.com/thechromerobes - now has a couple songs from the new album