How to Prosper in the Coming Hard Times

El Protoolio wrote:3. You will respond to this post with old and out of context quotes of mine layered with insults, mischaracterizations and irrelevant questions

Rick Reuben wrote:
El Protoolio wrote:3. You will respond to this post with old and out of context quotes of mine layered with insults, mischaracterizations and irrelevant questions

What are you doing in a thread about economics if you refuse to discuss the history and operations of the Federal Reserve?
El Protoolio, Mach 24, 2008 wrote:Selling out was the best thing I ever did. I am so rich and powerful now it's fucking tits.

http://www.electrical.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=629478
El Protoolio, June 2, 2007 wrote:I don't care about any of you or your fucking war.

Do you have any idea what it does for your heart and your health to be angry and negative and raging all the time? Fuck that. My life is short, maybe shorter then I know, and I'm going to focus on what's positive about it.

Looks like you're still angry and negative, but you no longer have a good cause to direct your anger towards, because you sold out and love money now.

Rick Reuben wrote:You don't even understand the difference between being censored and being banned- they're two different things.
El Protoolio wrote:No one here has ever censored you. You have not and will not be banned no matter how hateful you have been nor how hateful you continue to be.

don'tfeartheringo's first post to the thread, pre-censoring the Ricky Bobby:
don'tfeartheringo wrote:Please don't turn this into another Bill Paul/Global economic elite/tha JOOOOOOOZE! conversation, because you fuckers are really not contributing anything, despite what you think.

El Protoolio wrote:2. No one here has ever censored you.

alandeus wrote:I've got one word to say to you.
Are you listening?
Pallets.

With lumber prices climbing, Chicago is sitting at a crossroads between crime and commerce.
Experts say the spiraling price of lumber has made pallets valuable enough to steal, a sharp contrast to just a few years ago when companies let them pile up in factory yards....”

I used to collect pallets in LA, from behind grocery stores etc. and sell them for beer money. I would get like 5 bucks a pallet and that was 10 years ago.

MTAR wrote:i am challenging this economic crisis by purchasing a 4000 sq. foot building, investing 10s of thousands of dollars into making it into a killer recording studio and additionally resigning from my ultra-secure faculty position at Indiana University. Brilliant right?

Hey, good for you, Michael.

Think big. (Not in the Hummer/Super Size sense, but in the sense that you've only got one life to live and it's good that some still have lofty ambitions in these times of uncertainty.)