vlad

crap
Total votes: 14 (88%)
not crap
Total votes: 2 (13%)
Total votes: 16

russian expresident: Vladimir Putin

big gee dubya calls him "pootie poot."

he looked into his soul & gave him that nickname. dude must be pretty soft in the soul.

i'm split. idealistic me: of course, he's a shit. realistic, worldly me: he's a reaction to a lot of awful shit that "the west" did after the collapse of the soviet union & he represents the russian state acting a bit more in semi-enlightened self-interest than before (of course, while all the while still enriching a select few).

i'll go with the idealist: гречиха!

jimmy spako wrote:big gee dubya calls him "pootie poot."

he looked into his soul & gave him that nickname. dude must be pretty soft in the soul.

i'm split. idealistic me: of course, he's a shit. realistic, worldly me: he's a reaction to a lot of awful shit that "the west" did after the collapse of the soviet union & he represents the russian state acting a bit more in semi-enlightened self-interest than before (of course, while all the while still enriching a select few).

That's pretty goddamn idealistic.

CRAP
You had me at Sex Traction Aunts Getting Vodka-Rogered On Glass Furniture

Ty Webb wrote:
jimmy spako wrote:big gee dubya calls him "pootie poot."

That's pretty goddamn idealistic.

CRAP

i just realised there's a bay named after him in nw ohio, where i had good times growing up. i may have to sacrifice my ideals.