Caption this picture

caix wrote:

that whole myth about pretty girls having ugly friends to hang around them to make them seem twice as pretty...i'm thinking it's not so much a myth anymore...
lemur68 wrote:I've always said there are two ways to guarantee getting on the news:

1) Be found hoarding 80 animals in your home.

2) Drive through a storefront.

I'm 6/80ths the way to #1.

Caption this picture

Red Square wrote:
caix wrote:

that whole myth about pretty girls having ugly friends to hang around them to make them seem twice as pretty...i'm thinking it's not so much a myth anymore...

Dude, neither one is pretty. The one not riddled with tumors looks like she has Down's Syndrome, and has been drinking
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

Caption this picture

ssakmule wrote:
Red Square wrote:
caix wrote:

c'mon....the one in the black dress is not that ugly

If I put a McDonald's hamburger next to a pile of dog shit it would look pretty fucking delicious as well I'm sure.
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

Caption this picture

Marsupialized wrote:
ssakmule wrote:
Red Square wrote:
caix wrote:

c'mon....the one in the black dress is not that ugly

If I put a McDonald's hamburger next to a pile of dog shit it would look pretty fucking delicious as well I'm sure.

c'mon that hamburger is not that bad....i mean it's no dog shit...but i still love it